How headaches are affected by neck pain
Tension headaches are a tough headache that affects many, often after long periods of focused work. The pain can radiate across the forehead and down the neck, leaving you feeling stiff and immobile.
Tension headaches can have several different causes, such as stress, iron deficiency and depression, but problems in the neck can also be a trigger for the headache.
This often means that you have impaired function in the vertebrae and muscles of the neck and that stress and overexertion in the neck have in turn caused the pain to radiate up into and around the head.
5 Reasons Why Your Neck Gives You Headaches
- You sit unnaturally or hold your neck in a straining manner for long periods of time, such as when you work, resulting in neck stiffness causing tension headaches.
- You are stressed, which causes stiff muscles and joints and, in the long run, an increased risk of headaches.
- You forget to stretch your neck muscles after physical activity, which can cause stiffness to occur and cause headaches.
- You sleep unnaturally, perhaps with too many pillows, which causes the muscles in the neck to spasm and cause headaches.
- You have been in an accident or suffered other trauma to the neck that causes frequent headaches.
This is how you can get rid of tension headaches
Do you suffer from headaches caused by neck problems? In addition to reviewing your daily routines, such as how you sleep, sit and work, you can counteract pain in the neck with the help of a smart and effective neck massager.
Welify Neck massager is a simple massage tool that blocks the pain signals to the brain with the help of small electrical impulses.
This leads to immediate pain relief in the neck - and head - while the neck massager strengthens the body's natural system by releasing endorphins at the pain area.
The Welify Neck Massager has several different functions, the possibility of heat and is very effective when winding down. It dissolves muscle knots and stiffness, while you get rid of muscle tension and headaches.